Monday, December 08, 2008

IF YOU WANT TO SING OUT, SING OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSzuAx3BE94&feature=related

My sister Martha loved the music of Cat Stevens.
Her life was celebrated with a slide show of 70 of her hundreds of photos, the song above,
comments from some of the approx. 100 people at her funeral.
Afterward we had a luncheon at the Emmanuel Episcopal Church.
The day flowed and gave all closure.
Now life moves on, one day at a time, but always with Martha in us.
Love you, Murt!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog through my google alert on Cat Stevens. (I have a dream that he will one day tour again, playing old hits.)

I am sorry to hear about your loss but I am glad that the ceremony was able to bring closure. It sounded like a very nice celebration of her life.

Best wishes

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home