Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I'm Back Again...Thanks, Holly


After a year off from this blog, I have decided to come back. Life was slow and I was in a fog since losing sister Martha on my birthday in 2008, but now I am starting to want to live again.

Thanks to Holly on Decor 8 for inspiring me tonight to reopen this blog.
http://www.decor8blog.com/

She has been a lifesaver to me at times when I felt disconnected from the beauty in this world.

Will be posting from time to time again....
Hope you will check back in with me.
Love, Marilyn

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger decor8 said...

This is both touching
and sweet. Thank you dear
Marilyn and welcome back.

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Jude said...

Is that cute little ballerina my Mare??

6:36 PM  
Blogger kenzaloo said...

xoxoxo

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home