Skip to main content

Crazy

From the time I wake there is a conversation going in my head.
I want to cry, but keep telling myself that God says to buckle up and get a grip.

How many years until death...people we know are dying and they aren't all that old. Can I ever stop the treadmill?

Bob's voice is so hyper. We talk, but not really sometimes...
Beth is so beautiful...how to connect.
Grandsons need time.
Dog needs time.
Bob keeps wanting me to do more.
Here I go again...climbing another hill on the roller coaster. I'm exhausted from worry and trying to cover all the bases. Not doing a good job of anything. Don't want to waste time, but I can't say I ever really accomplish much. In a cloud more than ever. Hanging by a thread on the fabric of life. Not happy go lucky...the clown persona is cracking.

Turn off the noise...calm and soothing...I can feel myself moving to do things but there is a numbness to life. I just want to exist, but life keeps getting in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back Again...Thanks, Holly

After a year off from this blog, I have decided to come back. Life was slow and I was in a fog since losing sister Martha on my birthday in 2008, but now I am starting to want to live again. Thanks to Holly on Decor 8 for inspiring me tonight to reopen this blog. http://www.decor8blog.com/ She has been a lifesaver to me at times when I felt disconnected from the beauty in this world. Will be posting from time to time again.... Hope you will check back in with me. Love, Marilyn

If friends were flowers, I'd pick you !

Left to right: Matilda Wren, Malissa, Malissa's husband Jeff, Linda, Michael, Mackenzie, Mitchell, Grandma Besse, (family friend) Monica, George Oliver. (Friend Linda used to write reminders on her hand, so the tattoo artist who did her image included a message on her hand...this is so Linda. Linda died due to a tumor or cancer in the brain...we have not been told what happened.) How do I say good-bye to my friend Linda? For 13 yrs. we shared our highs and lows. And in that time her five kids Malissa, Michael, Monica, Mitchell and Mackenzie, her 90 yr. old Hungarian mother Besse , her son in law Jeff and two grandchildren Matilda Wren and George Oliver were family to me. Linda had been divorced since her children had been toddlers. She had raised them all by herself in a Bohemian household filled with love and artistic creativeness. All of her kids had been on Homecoming Courts, all beautiful and each a part of Linda. Malissa had her mothering skills and was nurturing to the grand...

Retirement Looming

Now that teaching is drawing to a close...June is but a few months away...I find myself thinking of the words to the song, "Is that all there is, is that all there is, then lets keep dancing, bring on the beer, and have a ball...if that's all, there is." I think Peggie Lee sang it. ---- It's like closing off a part of myself that has been me for the last 30 years and entering a new life in retirement. Marilyn Above painting done by a California artist by the name of Hessam...saw his work at a beautiful gallery in Petoskey, Michigan.